2. Quit complaining about the food situation. Oops, too late, already broke this one.
3. I won't pull my owner's hair in the middle of the night to wake her up so she can
a) let me out
c) feed me
d) no real reason but I'm bored and want some company
4. Won't use the piano as a napping station. This resolution is more about self-survival. I don't know why but sleeping on the piano really annoys my owner. Maybe she should quit leaving piano books on top. Piano books make for very comfy sleeping quarters.
5. Bring home more surprise gifts. My owner really likes my gifts. I think she was quite taken with the live bird I let into the house not to mention the real live mouse. My that was fun. I
think my owner had lots of fun with that one. I liked watching her run in circles. However, her yelling at poor me was quite uncalled for!
6. Eat more real chicken. I think I need to get off the canned cat food. Canned cat food is like junk food so more real homemade baked chicken it is. Turkey, salmon, tuna and halibut can be substituted. If my owner would only make these for me on a daily basis then I would have no trouble following resolution number 2!
Happy New Year Everyone! Here's hoping 2007 is a good one.